Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thank-You...

So it's true what the say ... Blogging takes TIME.  I was so into this thing when I started it and now I realize I haven't posted anything in a month!  I'll throw out the excuse that I was busy writing our wedding thank-you cards.  Apparently, I sent my sister two of them, so I guess I may have been a little too into it.  Between those and being away almost every weekend this fall, I haven't had much time!  But, now I'm ready to hop back into the blogging world ... By the way, our thank-you cards came out SO cute if I do say so myself.  I created them on shutterfly.com- very easy and pretty inexpensive with a coupon.  I'm sure they were more than a non-photo card, but we were so overwhelmed with people's generosity that the idea of paying a little more for a thank-you card was a no-brainer ... Here's a pic! ...



One more cute creative thing I've attempted lately -- The other night Sam had a soccer game and I had been meaning to paint a name sign that I owed somebody.  I found this large flat canvas in my craft closet and decided it was time I painted something for OUR house.  It's been so long since I've sat down to do that.  So here it is-- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment