Friday, October 28, 2011

The Joys of Centers...

   If you are a Kindergarten teacher, I'm sure you feel my pain.  You just got done making your centers for the week and before you know it, it's time to make the next ones.  Staying ahead of the game can be hard when you're swamped with faculty meetings, IEP meetings, PLC meetings, lesson planning, and don't forget trying to have a life! :)  I feel like each year I'm changing the way I organize and plan my centers ... It might be a slight case of ADD or just that I haven't figured out what's right for my brain yet.  (or a little bit of both)  


   This year I wanted to make new center icons so that I'd have a solid set of them for years to come.  I was sick of using the ones from literacy books that didn't exactly match my centers.  And, to make matters worse, these poor little kids get so confused ...  They needed more concrete pictures.  So, here's a "freebie" for ya-  Some center icons I created.  I hope you can use or edit them to your liking. :)




Centers/Play Icons




Math Center Icons






If you are a teacher who uses the Daily 5 during your center time, you might like these icons:


Daily 5 Center Icons

No comments:

Post a Comment